Monday, May 18, 2009

Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail!

Have you heard that saying before?

Well there's a lot of truth in it. It's Monday and I strongly suggest you set your plan and intention for the week. You can do this for all areas of your life - work, fitness, family...

Write it out - the brain processes things better when you can read it and not just think it.

So in terms of fitness, what will you do every day. Provide as much detail as possible. So instead of saying, I will workout four times this week. Instead, write, I will take Sherri's Monday noon Outdoor Bootcamp class, then I'll go for an hour walk on Tuesday and do 10 minutes of core work afterwards. On Wed I'll take my favorite Yoga class with Ted. Friday I'll do my personal training session with Kristin.

Do the same for nutrition, work, family time etc. It's nice to know that you're in the driver seat to create the life you want to live!

You get the idea. Set the plan and then work the plan!

2 comments:

  1. So, does Monday I'll get my butt kicked in Sherri's Outdoor Bootcamp class and turn a color somewhere in between red and purple in the face work as a plan :) ...because thats what happened!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Megan, that sounds like a great weekly plan! I'll do it to you again today at noon!!!

    ReplyDelete