Thursday, May 21, 2009

Try a Circuit Workout for a Change of Pace.

"People often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning." Mohandas Gandhi

Next workout, try a Circuit Workout. Here's what I'd like you to try. Perform 5 minutes of cardio exercise like walking, running, skipping, stepping or cycling. Then complete a lower body, an upper body and a core exercise. Then do another 5 minutes of cardio and then complete a different lower body, upper body and core exercise. Perform about 8-15 reps of each exercise. Go through this circuit workout 5 times with different exercises for a cardio and full body workout.

Try it and then tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment