Monday, December 28, 2009

It's time for a flush of the system...

Dear clients, friends and family.

I hope you enjoyed a fabulous holiday and are ready to focus on your health and fitness. You're not out of the woods yet - you've still got New Years to enjoy!

But if you're like me, you're ready to start a little flush of the system. Probably lots of toxins and junk in your system so time to get rid of it!

This week, I'm ramping up my water, fruit and vegetable intake. That will help a lot!

Next week, I'm starting a more aggressive nutrition challenge - I'll tell you more about it later. Maybe you'll want to join along with me.

So even though it's not January 1st yet, start taking some healthy action steps today so you'll have the momentum going by next week.

Yours in health and fitness,

Sherri McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment